If you'd like to request a change to reschedule your flight, select the booking you're inquiring about in the app, and then tap "Contact Support." Our support bot RoboBear will help get you started, and then put you in touch with an agent to help get you a quote to change your itinerary.
Note that most airlines charge fees to make changes to your itinerary. If your booking is eligible for itinerary changes, the cost may include:
- The airline’s change penalty for the booking (usually $200+)
- Any applicable fare difference between the original flight price and the new flight price
- If you need to make a last-minute change to your itinerary within 24 hours of the scheduled departure time, please contact the airline directly.
- Heads up! If you made your booking within the past 24 hours, you might still be eligible to cancel your booking without penalty. This way, you can re-book your preferred itinerary without having to pay the airline's change fees. Click here for information about same-day cancellation in the app.
- If you've booked a basic economy ticket, changes are not permitted by the airline.
- If you’ve booked with a low-cost carrier such as Spirit Airlines or Ryanair, the booking is managed directly by the airline and you’ll need to contact them to pursue any changes.