If you've missed your flight or think you're going to miss your flight, contact the airline right away. Depending on the circumstances, they may or may not be able to accommodate you on the next available flight.
- If you miss a connecting flight due to an airline delay, see an airline agent at the airport as soon as you land at your layover airport. They should be able to accommodate you on the next flight.
- If available, download the airline's app and login to your booking there. Sometimes you can get re-booked on the next flight or similar flights right in the app, without having to wait in line to speak to an airline agent.
- If you miss your connecting flight and you have checked luggage, be sure to visit the airline's customer service desk at the airport for more information.
Good to know
- You should arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before an international flight and at least 2 hours before a domestic flight. Many airlines have strict cut-off times for checking in and will not allow you to board if you arrive at the airport too late.
- If you've missed a flight due to a death in the family or illness, please see Cancelling Due to Death or Illness.