While seat selection is not available directly in the Hopper App, you can often select your seats directly with the airline you're flying with.
Each airline handles seat selection differently. You can check your options by managing your booking on the airline's website, for example:
- Advanced seat selection
- You may be able to select your seat at check-in.
- A seat may automatically have been assigned by the airline.
Good to know
- There may be a fee to select your seat depending on the ticket purchased.
- Seat selection may not always be available.
- Some airlines only assign seats at the gate.
- Seat selection is not permitted for basic economy bookings.