If there's a pending authorization on the card, the fees should be refunded to you shortly. If your credit card was declined during booking, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- There were insufficient funds available on the card.
- Your bank or credit card company flagged the purchase via their own security processes and did not allow the transaction to go through.
- The airline does not accept the card type.
- You have exceeded the maximum number of purchases Hopper allows per day.
- Double-check the postal/ZIP associated to the card. This is the info that is most often incorrect!
- Contact your bank or credit card provider to ensure that there are sufficient funds on the card.
- Contact your card provider to add Hopper as a pre-authorized merchant.
- Wait a full 24 hours from the time of your last booking attempt to retry a new booking with Hopper.