Most airlines have provided a quick and easy way to view and manage your booking online! You often have the option to do some or all of the following directly on their website:
- View your itinerary
- Seat selection
- Add baggage
- Check-in and print your boarding pass
- Add a frequent flyer number
- Add assistance (wheelchair, etc.)
To access your booking on an airline's website, simply look out for a tab or drop-down menu that says "My Trips," "Manage Booking," "My Bookings," etc. Enter your name and airline confirmation code to pull up your reservation.
Good to know
- If you have several last names, some airline websites will require that you enter them without any spaces in between.
- Some airlines will not allow you to manage your booking online because the booking was not made directly through them. Not to worry! Your booking is still confirmed and you can check-in at the airport on the day of departure.