Contact us directly through the app
Hello 👋! If you'd like to communicate with our customer service team select your trip in the app, and then tap "Contact Support." Our support bot RoboBear will help get you started, and then put you in touch with an agent when necessary. We look forward to hearing from you! 😊
Good to know
- If you're on iOS, your upcoming trips will be listed on the main screen. Past trips will be listed under settings.
- If you're on Android, your upcoming and past trips will be located under your "Trips" tab.
- If you don't yet have a booking with us, you can find the answer to many common questions right here in our Help Center.
- If you deleted the hopper app, but still have an upcoming trip, you can get in touch with support right here in our help center by tapping the speech bubble in the lower right-hand corner.
- If you are flying with a low-cost carrier, you'll need to contact them directly to manage your booking.
- You can often manage your booking directly with the airline you're flying with.
- For any questions or claims related to your insurance, please click here.
You may also be interested in