Contact us directly through your trip the app!
Select your trip in the app, and then tap "Contact Us" or "Chat with Us." Our support bot RoboBear will help get you started, and then put you in touch with our support team. Please note that wait times are a little higher than normal during this busy travel season. Requests are processed in priority of departure date, so it may take a couple of days for one of our bunnies to get back to you. We thank you for your patience.
- If the messenger function isn't working at all for you in the app, be sure to update the app to the latest version. See How to Update the App. If your trip is not appearing under "Upcoming Trips," please force close the app and re-open it. This hard refresh should allow the app to display your trips.
- If you're on iOS, your upcoming trips will be listed on the main screen. Past trips will be listed under settings. If you're on Android, your upcoming and past trips will be located under your "Trips" tab.
- If you need help with using the app before booking a trip, check out our articles right here in our help center for the answers to many common questions.
Good to know
- If you are flying with a low-cost carrier, you'll need to contact them directly to manage your booking.
- You can often manage your booking directly with the airline you're flying with.
- For any questions or claims related to your insurance, please click here.