If you're looking for some flexibility to cancel your booking for any reason for a partial refund, you may want to purchase Hopper's Cancellation For Any Reason Protection (CFAR). This protection plan is offered on selected routes in the app and must be added to your booking before purchase. Opposed to Travel Insurance, this optional protection plan will allow you to cancel your flight for any reason up until 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure for a partial refund - no questions asked.
Good to know
- If you'd like to redeem your cancellation protection (CFAR), the trip must be cancelled for every passenger on the booking.
- In order to cancel your trips and redeem our protection plan, please reach out to our customer support team. Simply tap on the trip you're inquiring about, and select "Contact Support." Our support bot RoboBear will get you started with a few questions and then transfer you to an agent to process your request. Don't forget to mention that you have purchased CFAR. 😊
- The cost to add Cancel For Any Reason Protection varies depending on the trip that your booking, but pricing will always displayed before completing your purchase in the app (when CFAR is available).
- Cancellation For Any Reason Protection differs from travel insurance. For more information about travel insurance with AON, click here.
- Please note that CFAR is a non-refundable purchase, even in the case that you cancel your trip for a full refund within free cancellation window.