If you're looking to change your booking for any reason, you may want to purchase Hopper's Flexible Dates Plan! This optional plan will allow you to change your flight for any reason up until 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure and Hopper will cover the cost of your new itinerary - no questions asked.
How to Change Your Booking
In order to change your itinerary, simply reach out to our support team via chat in the Hopper app by selecting your trip and then tapping “Contact Us” or “Chat with Us.” Our support bot RoboBear will help get you started and then put you in touch with an agent to help with next steps.
Good to know
- Please note that the Flexible Dates Plan is not travel insurance and is only available for select bookings in the app.
- When available, the cost to add a Flexible Dates Plan varies depending on the trip that you're booking, but pricing will always be displayed before completing your purchase in the app.
- Please note that the Flexible Dates Plan is a non-refundable purchase, even in the case that you cancel your trip for a full refund within free cancellation window.
- Qualified changes include only changes to the date and/or time of a flight in the booking. When re-booking your new itinerary, you may not change: (i) the origin or destination airport; (ii) the airline/carrier; (iii) the one-way or round-trip nature of a booking; or (iv) the fare class.
- If you cancel and re-book your itinerary, Hopper will not refund any extra costs or fees associated with your original booking. This includes but is not limited to seat selection costs, fare class upgrade costs, and baggage fees.
- To make a change to your itinerary, you will first need to contact our support team. From there, you will be asked to book your desired itinerary directly in the app. After booking, Hopper will happily refund you for the new booking! All refunds for the Flexible Dates Plan will be processed via PayPal.
- Flexible Dates Plan is currently only available on iOS. Stay tuned for Android!