⚠️Please note that we are experiencing an extremely high volume of customers contacting us due to COVID-19 travel advisories and response times will be significantly longer than usual. Click here for more details regarding COVID-19.
If you'd like to request a change to reschedule your flight, select the booking you're inquiring about in the app, and then follow the prompts to submit a request for a quote to change your itinerary.
If you are having trouble finding this option from your trip in app, please make sure that you have updated the app to the latest version.
Note that most airlines charge fees to make changes to your itinerary. If your booking is eligible for itinerary changes, the cost may include:
- The airline’s change penalty for the booking (usually $200+)
- Any applicable fare difference between the original flight price and the new flight price
These will be shown to you before making the purchase and are also viewable under your trip details.
- If you need to make a last-minute change to your itinerary within 24 hours of the scheduled departure time, please contact the airline directly.
- If you made your booking within the past 24 hours, you might still be eligible to cancel your booking without penalty. This way, you can re-book your preferred itinerary without having to pay the airline's change fees. Click here for information about same-day cancellation in the app.
- If you've booked a basic economy ticket, changes are not permitted by the airline.
- If you’ve booked with a low-cost carrier such as Spirit Airlines or Ryanair, the booking is managed directly by the airline and you’ll need to contact them to pursue any changes. For these bookings, your Hopper confirmation code will usually begin with a "Z-" (example Z-ABCDEFG).