Once you've completed your booking in Hopper, you'll receive an email confirmation will all your trip details. You can also view your upcoming and past bookings directly in the app! If you tap on one of your trips, you'll see:
- Hopper and Airline confirmation codes for check-in and managing your booking
- Fare details such as the airline's baggage allowance
- Travelers booked on the trip
- Payment details
Good to know
- iOS and Android interfaces slightly vary.
- If you're on Android, your upcoming and past trips can be found under the "Trips" tab at the bottom on the screen:
- If you're on iOS, your upcoming trips will be located on the main screen, while past trips can be found under your settings
- Any changes to your booking made directly through the airline will not be reflected in the Hopper app.