If your card was declined during booking, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- There were insufficient funds available on the card.
- Your bank or credit card company flagged the purchase via their own security processes and did not allow the transaction to go through.
- The airline does not accept the card type.
- You have exceeded the maximum number of purchases Hopper allows per day.
If there's a pending authorization on your card, the fees should be refunded to you shortly.
- Double-check the postal/ZIP associated to the card. This is the info that is most often incorrect!
- Contact your bank or credit card provider to ensure that there are sufficient funds on the card.
- Contact your card provider to add Hopper as a pre-authorized merchant.
- Wait a full 24 hours from the time of your last booking attempt to retry a new booking with Hopper.