If you have submitted a cancellation, please allow 15 business days for processing and we will get back to you via email. For more information related to COVID-19 cancellations, please click here.
- Refunds are always at the discretion of the airline and Hopper can only process what has been authorized by the airline. Your confirmation email will list whether your booking is refundable under "Cancellations" at the bottom of the receipt.
- Hopper cannot change the original form of payment on file for the refund. If your original form of payment has since expired or been cancelled, you will need to contact your financial institution for more assistance. In most cases, they are able to forward the refund to your new card.
- If you made your booking within the past 24 hours, you might still be eligible to cancel your booking directly in the app without penalty for a full refund. Click here for information about same-day cancellation in the app.
- Our agreement with most lost-cost carriers such as Spirit, Frontier or Norwegian Air requires that we collect the funds directly and then forward payment to the airline from Hopper’s account. If you are waiting to receive a refund, please note that it may take 1-2 weeks for this to be processed back to your account. For these bookings, your Hopper confirmation code will usually begin with a "Z-" (example Z-ABCDEFG).
- If you are cancelling due to death or illness, we may be able to apply for a goodwill refund with the airline.