Some airlines offer one-year future travel credits (FTC) to re-book your flights if you cancel your booking before the original departure time. To see if your booking is eligible for a future travel credit upon cancellation, please submit cancellation request from your trip in the app.
How to redeem your Future Travel Credit:
Depending on the booking, you may be able to re-book your trip directly in the app! Simpy head to your settings and tap on the top banner to select your new flights and submit your request to redeem your travel credit. You can also access your travel credits through your past trips.
If you have a future travel credit, but are not seeing this banner, don't worry! Simply reach out to our support team by tapping "Other Requests" from your trip in the app as soon as you're ready to redeem and someone will be happy to help you re-book.
- If you've booked with a low-cost carrier, the booking is managed by the airline. You'll need to contact them directly for more information about possible travel credits.
- Future Travel Credits are usually not offered for basic economy bookings.
- The original ticket value is valid based on the rules issued by the airline and may vary depending on the airline. Unused credit after this validity period will be forfeited by the airline.
- The airline may charge a re-booking penalty of at the time of re-booking your new flights. This is usually the same penalty that they would charge to make changes to your itinerary before the original departure date as well.
- In addition to a rebooking penalty, the airline may charge the difference between the original flight price that you paid and the current price of the flights you're looking to book.
- The credit amount is per individual ticket value and can only be used by the same passengers and on the same airline as the original booking.
- There may be limitations to the flight routing that this credit can be applied to.