Please note that we are experiencing an extremely high volume of customers contacting us due to COVID-19 travel advisories and response times will be longer than usual.
How to contact support:
To get help with a booking, you will need to make a request directly from your booking in the Hopper app.
If you're having trouble finding where to submit a request, first make sure your app is updated to the latest version and then follow the steps below:
First, head to your settings:
From your settings, tap “Get Help:”
Under “Get Help,” you’ll see your current active trips at the top. If you need help with a past trip, you can access all past trips by tapping on “View All Past Trips.” If you have a general question about your booking, browse our Help Center Articles for an immediate answer to many common questions.
To submit a request, tap on the available options located at the bottom of your trip details:
- In order to submit a support request, always make sure you have updated your app to the latest version.
- If you booked a hotel through our website, you'll need to login to your Hopper app in order to submit a request from your trip.
- If you need help with using the app before booking a trip, check out our articles right here in our help center for the answers to many common questions.
- If you are flying with a low-cost carrier, you'll need to contact them directly to manage your booking.
- You can often manage your booking directly with the airline you're flying with.
- For any questions or claims related to your insurance, please click here.