Need help with your booking? Make a request directly from your trip in the Hopper app under "What can we help you with?" and one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you're having trouble finding where to submit a request, first make sure your app is updated to the latest version and then follow the steps below:
First, head to your settings:
From your settings, tap “Get Help:”
Under “Get Help,” you’ll see your current active trips at the top. If you need help with a past trip, you can access all past trips by tapping on “View All Past Trips.” If you have a general question about your booking, browse our Help Center Articles for an immediate answer to many common questions.
To submit a request, tap on the available options located at the bottom of your trip details:
- Our customer service team is headquartered in Montreal, Canada, 5795 Gaspé Ave Suite 100, Montreal, Quebec H2S 2X3, 1-514-276-0760. For all questions about your booking, you'll need to create a request directly from your trip in the app.
- In order to submit a support request, always make sure you have updated your app to the latest version.
- If you booked a hotel through our website, you'll need to login to your Hopper app in order to submit a request from your trip.
- If you need help with using the app before booking a trip, check out our articles right here in our help center for the answers to many common questions.
- If you are flying with a low-cost carrier, you'll need to contact them directly to manage your booking.
- You can often manage your booking directly with the airline you're flying with.
- For any questions or claims related to your insurance, please click here.