⚠️Travelers: Please note that we are experiencing an extremely high volume of customers contacting us due to COVID-19 travel advisories and response times will be significantly longer than usual. If you have already requested a cancellation, please allow up to 15 business days for processing. Do not worry if your departure date has already passed or if the airline says your flight is cancelled. It will not affect your cancellation outcome, as long as you submitted your request before departure.
The value of your ticket is safe and you will receive the full amount offered by the airline. Hopper never charges any customer service fees for these transactions. Click here for more details regarding COVID-19.
How to contact support directly from your trip in the app
Select your trip in the app and make a request directly from the bottom of your trip details. Please note that it may take a couple of days for one of our bunnies to get back to you and we thank you for your patience.
Always make sure you have updated your app to the latest version if you are having trouble accessing the customer support requests section at the bottom of your trip.
- If you booked a hotel through our website, you'll need to login to your Hopper app in our to submit a request from your trip.
- If you need help with using the app before booking a trip, check out our articles right here in our help center for the answers to many common questions.
- If you are flying with a low-cost carrier, you'll need to contact them directly to manage your booking.
- You can often manage your booking directly with the airline you're flying with.
- For any questions or claims related to your insurance, please click here.