If you're looking to change your booking for any reason, you may want to purchase Hopper's Flexible Dates Plan! This optional plan will allow you to change your flight for any reason up until 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure and Hopper will cover the cost of your new itinerary - no questions asked.
How do I make a change?
If you need to change your itinerary, open the Hopper app and tap on your trip. On the bottom of the trip summary screen, tap on “Other Requests” and let us know that you need to change your itinerary. Our team will help from there!
Am I able to change my flight to any date?
With a Flexible Dates plan, you can change your departure date up to to thirty (30) days before or after your original scheduled departure.
What is covered under my Flexible Dates plan?
Hopper will cover 100% of the cost of your new flight if you need to change your itinerary. Please note that Hopper does not cover any additional costs outside of the flight change.
Are there any restrictions?
There are some restrictions:
- You must choose the same fare class as your original flight
- Your new flight must be to the same destination airport as your original flight
- You must change your entire itinerary, including outbound and return flights. Changes to just outbound or inbound flights are not available at this time
Can I add a Flexible Dates plan or other protection plans to my new itinerary?
Yep! While booking your new flight, you can add any of our protection products to your new itinerary for an additional fee. The cost of any add-ons is not included in the Flexible Dates plan and protection plans (Refundable Ticket, Trip Protection, Missed Connection Protection, etc.) purchased on your original itinerary will not be carried over to your new itinerary.
Good to know
- Please note that the Flexible Dates Plan is not travel insurance and is only available for select bookings in the app.
- When available, the cost to add a Flexible Dates Plan varies depending on the trip that you're booking, but pricing will always be displayed before completing your purchase in the app.
- Please note that the Flexible Dates Plan is a non-refundable purchase, even in the case that you cancel your trip for a full refund within free cancellation window.
- Qualified changes include only changes to the date and/or time of a flight in the booking. When re-booking your new itinerary, you may not change: (i) the origin or destination airport; (ii) the one-way or round-trip nature of a booking; or (iii) the fare class.
- If you cancel and re-book your itinerary, Hopper will not refund any extra costs or fees associated with your original booking. This includes but is not limited to seat selection costs, fare class upgrade costs, and baggage fees.
- To make a change to your itinerary, you will first need to contact our support team. From there, you will be asked to book your desired itinerary directly in the app. After booking, Hopper will happily refund you for the new booking! All refunds for the Flexible Dates Plan will be processed via PayPal.
- Flexible Dates Plan is currently only available on iOS. Stay tuned for Android!